Saturday, September 17, 2011

Log: 17/09/2011

17/09/2011 - Road | Muntanyes

"Ezi-Saturday". Mission statement: 6:30 start, a few casual climbs in the Dandenong Ranges, coffee and return home. Beautiful morning - I was overdressed. Today was the classic Ezi-Sat route: 1in20, Perrins Creek Rd and then the Crescent.

Duration:      3:23:40
Work:          1551 kJ
TSS:           216.2 (intensity factor 0.868)
VI:            1.4
Pw:HR:          2.52%
Distance:      70.32 km

Track cancelled due to juniors racing at Casey Fields.

I have strained my neck (actually some days ago now) and man it's bad this afternoon. It felt good when I got out of bed - best it had in days..

I really need to train tomorrow. A beach ride is scheduled - which means little climbing. Neck should be Ok as long as I don't stand too much (at all). Pretty sure powering up 10% grades out of saddle this morning is the reason my neck has regressed so badly. Work hard Cam - but just stay seated matey...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how we call such a ride Ezy-Satdee, I pity anyone who reads this & thinks I'll just go out for an Ezy-Sat myself. Hopefully you telling them your neck gave in will be a wise deterent. Glad you made it yesterday all the same.

    ReplyDelete